Pricing information for our primary services
Additional Pricing and Service Information
Level 2 Inspection:
- We recommend inspecting every chimney or appliance yearly as required by the National Fire Protection Association Code 211.
- Every appointment begins with a full inspection of the chimney. Sweepings will be completed if necessary.
- The Level 2 inspection process includes a full inspection of the exterior and the interior of your chimney system, a video camera scan of the chimney flue, a detailed inspection report with recommendations, and an estimate for necessary repairs.
- As part of the inspection, we’ll check the chimney cap, the crown, the flashing, the masonry of the chimney, the flue liner, the damper, the appliance connection, the smoke chamber, and the firebox for cracks, leaks, damage, and other issues.
Gas Fireplace Service:
- Gas fireplace service is recommended once a year and includes troubleshooting and maintenance of the gas system and venting system (If present). We’ll provide a detailed inspection report with recommendations, and an estimate for necessary repairs.
- As part of the inspection, we’ll check the functionality & performance of the following: Valve, Pilot, Thermopile & Thermocouple, Burner, Gas Logs, Remote Control, Glass Screen, Gas pipe & Pressure.
- Light cleaning of the firebox, glass screen & gas logs is included. Chimney Sweep of the flue will be completed if necessary.
- All of our Chimney Sweep services include Level 1 inspection, as required annually and whenever we’re servicing a new client.
- The process includes sweeping the firebox, smoke chamber, & chimney flue using special tools like rods, chimney brushes, hand brushes, and an industrial vacuum.
- Level 1 inspection is a basic level that involves looking at the readily accessible portions of your chimney, checking that the structure is sound, and ensuring that all the components are working correctly. This level of inspection is the typical annual inspection if your chimney is in good shape and you have not had any problems with your fireplace.
- If you have been experiencing issues with your chimney system or are in need of chimney repairs, a Level 2 inspection is required.